Tax is a mystery to most normal folk, which is what makes them normal folk.. Management of tax, however, is one of the most important decisions that every individual or business needs to make, granted employees usually leave it to someone else (such as “HR”). Yet you can ensure that no hassles are faced when you need to file your tax returns if you have a well-designed tax diary. I can provide business planning including government guided tax saving strategies that assist clients to mitigate tax costs based on personalised business planning. My advice includes adherence to recognition of what the governemnt is trying to both encourage and discourage. These policies help save money and ensure timely filing of tax returns to avoid any penalties in the future and more to the point to dodge the contiuous stress caused by doing everything on the deadlines or even late. Why suffer?
I, Anthony Mellor am a 1984 qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). My Tax Returns approach is designed to offer you maximum benefit from education and experience. I use the best possible professional systems. Professional Practice Systems ensure that nothing is overlooked. It is essential that any tax return filed is correct and complete – and on time.
Speed and Convenience
- I can do all business with you by phone, email, post, fax, SMS text and internet based services online and if we can meet so much the better.
- I provide you with contact details for calls, faxes, emails, i.m. etc.
- All of your tax information is processed quickly and is filed using my HMRC e-filing service
- I offer extended business hours so that you can deal with your tax return from home.
- I answer my phone; no receptionists or teams or departments. I am available when I pick up.
- My fees are usually fixed, though everyone’s rice bowl needs to be full.
- I accept payment by electronic banking
I offer other tax and accountancy services directed at private individuals, such as my Lifestyle Accounting services. Also, if you wish, I can work alongside your other advisers and accept information from them, or provide second opinions. You decide what services you need. I prefer to work with your IFA.